14.07.2023Stokholm Transport A/S purchases fifteen Talson trailers
From Stokholm Transport A/S, a leading event logistics company in Denmark, Talson was commissioned to supply fifteen custom-produced mega trailers. After delivery, Stokholm owns the largest Talson fleet in Scandinavia.
Director Jakob Stokholm: “Our interest in Talson arose after viewing several 20-year-old Talsons of one of our customers. The trailers appeared to be in such good condition that we were immediately convinced of the quality.”
In addition to the reliability, the practical usability was the deciding factor in choosing Talson. “These Talson trailers have Talfix panels with which we can secure project cargo in all possible ways. And we can order them as two-axle vehicles with more than 21 tons of payload and space for our 4-metre-long ramps under the chassis.”
This cargo consists of (vulnerable) items such as props, electronic equipment and construction elements for exhibition stands and stages. Stokholm's combinations can be found at events in Denmark and other European countries. The company is growing rapidly, partly through cooperation with a British fellow logistics service provider.
The Talson TGG TAL Event Trailer has a self-supporting aluminum body on a steel half-chassis. This Talson trailer is characterized by its quality and finish level, and is suitable for event transport. The following modifications were applied for Stokholm Transport:
- custom-made ramp holder (storage place for ramps) under the chassis
- battery set for lighting and operation of the tail lift when the trailer is disconnected
- Zepro ZN2500 tail lift with a length of 2000 mm
- Security tailgate with pin code
- Various types of connections for electricity and air
Technical data Talson TGG TAL 12 / 18 Mega Box Event Trailer
- Self-supporting aluminum box with semi-frame of St-52 steel
- Two air-suspended non-steered 9-tonne axles, tire size 445/45 R19.5
- Coupling height 990 or 1040 mm (adjustable), maximum pressure on the kingpin 12 tons
- Cargo space dimensions 13,605 x 2,472 x 2,900 mm (l x w x h)
- Capacity 34 Euro pallets.
- Equipped with Talfix on the side walls over the full length, which can be used to create a second loading floor
- Own weight approx. 8305 kg (excluding tail lift), gvw 30,000 kg, load capacity approx. 21,695 kg.
- Equipped with Zepro tail lift, capacity 2,500 kg, platform length 2,000 mm, operation secured with PIN code.
- floor with recessed lashing eyes.
About Talson Trailers
Talson Trailer is the market leader in Europe in the construction of air cargo trailers and one of the leading manufacturers of closed trailers. Talson supplies the industry with products in the highest quality segment: innovative, flexible closed trailers with a unique aluminum structure.
Talson's head office is located in Venlo (NL). The delivery center is located in Goch (D), at the heart of the European transport industry. There is a second production location in Ulm (D). Talson's largest production site is located in Adapazari (TR).
About Stokholm Transport A/S
Stokholm Transport is a family business with offices in Rodovre (DK) and Höör (SE), specializing in project transport throughout Europe. The company has its own 55 tractors and approximately 70 trailers, and mainly provides transport and handling around events such as fairs, concerts, TV and theater productions. With flexible planning, permanent tracking of the equipment and intensive contact with employees and customers, Stokholm responds to the high demands of the event industry.